Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Jade and this blog is about me; my views, my thoughts and basically anything and everything that sparks my interests. Welcome. I hope you will follow me on my journey as I try and make it in Public Relations and everything else that happens to me along the way. This is my documentary, a time capsule of my life. My memories, my adventures, my random thoughts, my likes and my dislikes … this is all part of my brand. The brand that is me.


Take a look at my brand plan ... maybe you can help me meet my goals along the way!

My Personal Brand Plan
View more presentations from Jade Ng-A-Kien.

This is going to be my space to share my passions, stories and my unJADEd look at the things that "POP" into my life!

1 comment:

  1. I'm watching you....not in a creepy-stalker-obsessive way.....well maybe.. hehe XO

    ReplyDelete